OK so here's the boring but quite important T's & C's..!
Putting you, our customer first, we want to make sure you are happy with how we transact together. Please read below what you a can expect from OhYeahGallery and how we like to do business when buying and selling artwork with you: -
1. All payments should be made in pounds sterling (GBP). They will be charged at the current exchange rate.
2. Customers details will be retained to allow for efficient processing of potential, future orders. If you would prefer OhYeahGallery not to retain your information for this purpose, then please inform us at the point of ordering.
3. OhYeahGallery accepts as payment via: -
- Debit and credit card payments options through Shopify Stripe and PayPal. Please note having a PayPal account is not essential to pay this way.
- Private & business cheques - These and must be cleared in our account before the artwork will be shipped.
- Cash when dealing face to face. Please do not post cash to us! It is not a secure way to pay. We will only accept cash when it is in British Pounds Sterling (GBP)
1. All paintings, prints and decorative items are shipped insured with tracking numbers and recorded delivery. Prints are shipped in sealed, heavy duty, card tube holders. Paintings are packaged in appropriate bubble wrap and card or wood crate packaging. Sculpture is packaged appropriately in wood crates for safe delivery.
2. Most deliveries within the UK will arrive within 7 working days. However please allow up to 28 days for delivery to overseas addresses. Priority courier services can be arranged at additional charge for more urgent required artwork.
3. OhYeahGallery is based in the UK. For overseas orders with an item value over £2,000, please contact us for relevant shipping quote. We will provide you with a quote and then you can decide if you wish to proceed with your order.
When choosing your shipping option, please follow this guide: -
UK Mainland includes England, Scotland, and Wales only. Select Mainland Europe pricing for Ireland (including Northern Ireland) and the Channel Islands.
Mainland Europe; Includes all EU mainland countries. Outer European islands such as The canaries, Malta etc should select Worldwide shipping.
Worldwide Shipping; Select this option for everywhere else in the world.
Import Taxes for overseas orders
Please note that if you place an order with us and you are outside of the UK, there are likely to be additional import / customs taxes for you to pay. Before you place your order with us, be sure to investigate with your local authority if you will have to pay any import duty/taxes to receive an order from the UK. This way you will be better aware of any possible additional costs upfront. We have no control over these rates, and you are advised to check them out first.
Please, note we will not mark the packaging of any order as a gift or state a below value rate on any shipping documents.
Returns & Refunds
1. If in the unlikely event you do not like the artwork you have purchased for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. For OhYeahGallery to provide a full refund, we require that the artwork in question is returned to us within 28 days of the original purchase, be in perfect as new condition, be in its original wrapping and with its proof of purchase. The return shipping cost will be with the customer for this scenario.
2. If in the unlikely event artwork is damaged upon delivery, it must be reported to us as soon as possible to decide if there is a legitimate insurance claim to be made. Please see our contact page for how to get in touch with us.
Consignments & Commissions
If you are considering consigning a single or multiple pieces of artwork to OhYeahGallery, then please contact us to receive a consignment pack. This will contain details on commission rates, instructions, and an agreement document.
1. Any personal data / information received during the order process is used solely for the safe delivery and fulfilment of the associated order.
2. OhYeahGallery operates an 'opt in' mailing list for customers and the public to be kept up to date about new artwork for sale and our art related news. These contact details are held for this purpose only and will not be given or sold to any other party – We hate spam too! To unsubscribe from our mailing list simply email OhYeahGallery via our contact page and request to be unsubscribed.
The copyright of this website, OhYeahGallery logo and OhYeahGallery products belongs solely to OhYeahGallery and its owner (J.Chambers) copyright 2009 to the present. Design rights and copyright of any featured for sale artwork or design products on the The OhYeahGallery website, is retained by the artists and designers who created them. Any unauthorized reproduction of this website or OhYeahGallery copyright material may result in legal proceedings.
All artwork on the OhYeahGallery website is described as clearly and honestly as possible. Apart from OhYeahGallery produced artwork there is also artwork by other various artists and designers. This artwork will have been acquired from various sources. Sometimes directly from the artists / designer and sometimes indirectly from the secondary art market. In this case the true provenance of the artwork cannot always be guaranteed. Where possible OhYeahGallery will supply details / proof of provenance with the associated artwork. If the artwork provenance is not known, OhYeahGallery will simply provide as honest a description of the piece as possible at the time of advertising.
Terms & Conditions End.